OneJobSlot is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking solution designed for HR departments within businesses of all sizes, enabling them to manage and streamline staffing operations. The centralized platform comes with tools to integrate and publish vacancies on existing job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, and TotalJobs, as well as niche job portals including Github & Stack Overflow. OneJobSlot also allows businesses to track applicants across all stages of the hiring process.
OneJobSlot allows HR teams to create and publish time-bound qualification tests and 2-minute video applications and broadcast them on media channels or marketplaces. It also lets users create career pages and use white-label solutions to customize them to match brand themes, and add corporate videos, office and team images and more.
OneJobSlot enables recruiting managers to keep track of all interactions and view positions that candidates have previously been interviewed for. The solution comes with a drag and drop interface, which allows HR staff to filter workflows, applications, and candidates based on scores. Additionally, the search functionality lets users locate applications within a centralized repository by keywords, locations, wages, and more.
• OneJobSlot allows recruiters to check the knowledge of candidates by posting job offers with time-bound tests and filter applications based on scores.
• OneJobSlot enables HR teams to use a centralized platform to manage the entire lifecycle of recruitment, from job postings on various third-party portals to hiring the right candidates.
• Users can create white-label career pages and ensure the communication of job profile and other brand information is provided to the applicants.
• Human resources departments can use the solution's centralized repository to search and locate the history of a particular applicant and initiate interactions as per requirements.
• OneJobSlot provides broadcasting tools, which hiring managers can use to post on their choice of media channels.